Can be used as a courtroom digaram, educational/training tool or to decorate your office. Includes labeled diagram of a traction elevator surrounded by the following components:
- Drum brake
- Typical overhead sheave arrangement
- Typical machine room arrangement
- Geared machine and baseplate assembly
- Centrifugal governor
- Roller guide
- Counterweight assembly
- Guiderail bracket and insert
- Governortension sheave arrangement
- Guide railbrackets
- Oil buffers
- Typical entrances
- Rope terminations
- Top ofelevator car
Also available in 23" x 32", Click here for more information.
Credit: Lift Modernisation Design Guide by Roger Howkins and Anatomy of Elevators.
Sign up for our Email Newsletter
Enter your email address to receive timely product alerts, special offers, discounts, and more.
Something went wrong. Please check your entries and try again.