Elevator Mechanic Passbook
Author: National Learning Corporation
Format: Spiral Bound
Publication Date: 2017
The Elevator Mechanic Passbook® prepares you for your test by allowing you to take practice exams in the subjects you need to study. It provides hundreds of questions and answers in the areas that will likely be covered on your upcoming exam, including but not limited to:
- principles of hydraulic and electric elevator systems and control systems
- electrical theory, electrical machinery, applied electronics, wiring systems, electrical instruments and diagrams
- troubleshooting, adjustments, inspections, maintenance and repair
- safety and proper use of tools
- basic mathematics and reading comprehension
- shop techniques commonly used in affecting overhaul and repair of elevator components
- and other related areas such as: wire rope, clearance and space limits, electrical testing, engineering and inspection, safety devices, controls, operating limitations, drive mechanisms, fire service, maintenance and repairs, escalators and dumbwaiters, emergency power, accessibility equipment, elevator renovation, conveyors, and welding.
Spiral Bound | 196 Pages | 2 lbs.
National Learning Corporation has been a leading publisher of test-preparation Passbooks® for more than 50 years, with 6,000 titles available across 22 series. The Career Examination Series features thousands of titles designed to prepare test candidates for their upcoming civil-service job exam. Each book in the Career Series offers practice through multiple-choice questions and answers in relevant subject areas, as well as informative texts to aid in understanding the study material.