29 CFR OSHA 1926 Construction Industry Regulations, January 2019 Edition
Publication Date: 2019
Save time and lives with OSHA 1926 Construction Industry Regulations. Updated through January 2019, this book supplies you with the most current safety and health information essential to the construction industry. Formatted with the reader-friendly approach to regulations -- RegLogic -- these complex government standards are easy to navigate, understand, and apply. Inside you will find all the information necessary for full compliance. This all-new book features:
- 29 forms, including OSHA Forms 300, 300A, and 301
- Sharps Injury Log
- Selected OSHA letters of interpretation
- 146 Illustrations
- 117 tables
- Part 1903 on Inspections, Citations, and Penalties
- Part 1904 concerning Recording and Reporting Occupational Illnesses and Injuries
- Relevant selections from Part 1910 for General Industry
- Material hoists, personnel hoists, PPE, fall protection, and elevators.
MANCOMM develops hundreds of state-of-the-art regulatory products, including training tools, reference guides, and resources that will enable every member of your business or organization become compliant with the most recent regulations outlined by your state or federal government. They also offer a variety of Spanish training and reference products to accommodate everyone in the classroom or worksite.