Vertical Transportation Technology Review, Volume 2
Author: ELEVATOR WORLD
Format: SOFT (Softcover)
Publication Date: 2009
Volume 2 to of the series includes five technical dissertations from the U.K.'s University College Northampton's Masters in Lift Engineering program.
- Effectively Communicating Code Requirements for Interfaces Between Building Systems and Elevator Systems
- An Investigation into Accidents Involving Luggage Trolleys And/Or Shopping Carts on Escalators
- The Future of the Lift Maintenance Business
- A Study of the Actual Power Relative to the Theoretical Power Consumption of a Variable Frequency Drive Hydraulic System and How it Benefits theUser
- A Critical Comparison of Coated Steel Belts against Steel Wire Ropes as Applied to the Lift Industry.
Purchase Volume 1 and 2 as a set and save $19! Click here for more details.
Elevator World, Inc. is the largest publisher in the world devoted to the elevator industry: publishing a monthly journal; compiling the Elevator World SOURCE, the most inclusive directory in the industry; publishing numerous books used for industry education; maintaining ELENET, a biweekly email newsletter; and developing the Elevator World online network, a group of specialized websites with more than 70,000 users a month. Elevator World is the publisher and distributor of the print-based materials for the four-year Certified Elevator Technician (CET) Education Program. The company is 62 years old and has played a key role in the transfer of knowledge in the vertical-transportation industry.