Elevator World Technical Library (USB)
Author: ELEVATOR WORLD
Format: CD (CD)
Publication Date: 39294
FREE 1 year digital subscription to Elevator World with purchase.
This fully searchable information-packed USB Drive contains over 2,700 pages of technical articles published in Elevator World Magazine from 1953 - 2006, categorized by subject.
- Codes and Standards/Safety
- Controller Lessons and Diagrams
- Data Acquistion/Monitoring
- Earthquakes, Fires and Natural Disasters
- Energy, Power and Building Interface
- Escalators and Moving Walks
- Glossary of Elevator Terms
- Hoistways, Carframes and Safeties
- Hydraulic Elevators
- Machines and Motors
- Maintenance and Repair
- Motor Controls and Mot Drives inc. MRL Elevators
- Operation and Control
- Operation and Dispatching
- Rail Clips and Callbacks
- Ride Quality/Vibration/Noise
- Ropes and Roping
Elevator World, Inc. is the largest publisher in the world devoted to the elevator industry: publishing a monthly journal; compiling the Elevator World SOURCE, the most inclusive directory in the industry; publishing numerous books used for industry education; maintaining ELENET, a biweekly email newsletter; and developing the Elevator World online network, a group of specialized websites with more than 70,000 users a month. Elevator World is the publisher and distributor of the print-based materials for the four-year Certified Elevator Technician (CET) Education Program. The company is 62 years old and has played a key role in the transfer of knowledge in the vertical-transportation industry.