CET Course I Package
Format: SET0 (Assembled Set with no Shipping)
Approximately six months study and fieldwork. Kit contains three Units of study (covering safety, fundamentals, print reading, handling materials and tools, rigging and hoisting), Course Guide, Skills Verification Portfolio and all relevant reading materials and videos.
Contains the following:
- Candidate Course Guide
- Unit 1 - Elevator History and Basic Safety
- Unit 2 - Basic Print Reading
- Unit 3 - Handling Materials and Tools/Rigging & Hoisting
- Skills Verification Portfolio (In back of the Unit Books)
- Poster of Elevator Systems
- Video: Safety Training for Elevator Service and Construction
- Elevator Industry Field Employees' Safety Handbook
- Field Maintenance Handbook by Zack McCain
- First issue of complimentary subscription of ELEVATOR WORLD.
- Important: Please make sure you have the candidate's name and number (obtained from NAEC) when you call to purchase.