This presentation on CD by John Koshak, gives the viewer an in-depth look at the Maintenance Control Program with detailed explanation of code requirements. The presentation will focus on:
Continuing education available! Click here for more details.
- The differences involved in working safely on legacy equipment vs. MRLs
- Elevator equipment code compliance Maintenance of elevator components
- Development and maintenance of current Maintenance Records
- Providing wiring diagrams
- Implementation of monthly Fire Service Tests
This presentation is based on Koshak's book, Maintenance on New Equipment Designs - Application of Maintenance Control Program to Machine-Room-Less Elevators. Click here
for more information about this book.