New print subscription:
Add to cart
NEW! Subscribe to Asansör Dünyası magazine, the leading publication for the Turkish elevator market for more than 18 years. Click here for more information.
New digital subscription:
Add to cart
ELEVATOR WORLD is the premier publication for the international building transportation industry and has been publishing the latest news, newest innovations, imperative safety issues, current code requirements, events coverage and accessibility, legal and maintenance issues since January 1953. A subscription to ELEVATOR WORLD is not only cost effective but a must-have for contractors, inspectors, architects, engineers, consultants, government officials, facility managers, suppliers and building owners.
ELEVATOR WORLD magazine is available in both print and digital formats.
Back issues are also available in both print and digital formats.
WHY GO DIGITAL? Same great magazine and benefits as the print version and can be accessed anytime on your laptop, iPad or mobile device. The digital version is user-friendly (flip pages, zoom and link to articles or advertisers) and includes enhanced features such as keyword search, paperless archive, ability to download as a PDF to your desktop, and delivery within the first five days of each month - guaranteed!
To view a sample of the digital version click here.
Benefits received with your subscription:
- 12 monthly issues of in-depth international industry news and events.
- Continuing Education articles bi-monthly Earn contact hours from the comfort of your home or office!
- ELEVATOR WORLD SOURCE Directory (Print & Digital versions) - the most complete international directory of elevator industry manufacturers, suppliers, contractors, consultants, associations and publications.
- *15% discount on most educational materials - look for the subscriber discount price in red.
- CONTINUOUS SERVICE GUARANTEE: By using your credit card, your subscription will renew automatically at the end of its term, unless you tell us to stop. Each year you’ll receive a reminder notice followed by a bill for the renewal subscription term. You can cancel at any time and receive any money you have paid for all copies still outstanding.
If you are a new subscriber please allow 4 to 6 weeks for delivery of your first issue.
*The 15% Subscriber Discount is not offered on CET/CAT Materials, Software, Industry Statistics, The Field Employees' Safety Handbook, items on sale or Magazine Subscriptions.