Version 8.0 now available!
If you are a current user of ELEVATE version 7 or 6 click here for upgrade information.
ELEVATE is the software used by designers worldwide to select the number, size and speed of elevators for all types of buildings. ELEVATE can also be used to demonstrate that modernizing an existing elevator installation will improve service for passengers. ELEVATE is an excellent tool for developing, testing, and demonstrating your own control systems.
Some of ELEVATE'S features include:
- Analysis of elevator performance in offices, hotels, hospitals, shopping centers, residential buildings, car parks, mixed use buildings, airports, public buildings, sports and leisure complexes, schools and colleges.
- This is achieved by techniques ranging from up peak round trip time calculations through to full dynamic simulation.
- Dynamic simulation incorporating a graphical display of elevators responding to passenger calls. For your clients, this provides a convincing visual demonstration of your proposals.
- An easy to use Windows interface. Enter basic information for a quick analysis or comprehensive data for a detailed model.
- In addition to standard reports, transfer input data and results to Microsoft Excel at the click of a button. Excel reports also include extensive additional analysis results.
- Supplied with a fully comprehensive help system and user support.
The price includes one year of maintenance and support. The software and manual are available for download. A USB "key" is provided which unlocks the software. This key can be transferred between machines if necessary.
Compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7 (32 and 64 bit).Click here to view a demonostration video.US$65.00 shipping and handling fee will be added to the order.ELEVATE TRAINING
ELEVATE courses available:Advanced Elevate Training CourseDubai
Tuesday 10th March 2015 - Elevate Training Course
Wednesday 11th March 2015 - Advanced Elevate Training Course (15% early booking discount available until 11 February) London
Thursday 19th March 2015 - Elevate Training Course
Friday 20th March 2015 - Advanced Elevate Training Course (15% early booking discount available until 20 February) London
Thursday 10th September 2015 - Elevate Training Course
Friday 11th September 2015 - Advanced Elevate Training CourseHong Kong
Thursday 26th November 2015 - Elevate Training Course
Friday 27th November 2015 - Advanced Elevate Training CourseSydney
Monday, 30th November 2015 - Elevate Training Course
Tuesday, 1st December 2015 - Advanced Elevate Training Course Click here
for more information and to book places.